What happens when you buy a bag of apples and don’t get around to eating them because you’ve behaved naughtily and eaten snacks that you shouldn’t instead of the bag of apples? Applesauce happens. Easy, quick, warm, yummy applesauce.
- 6 apples (these were Jonamacs but I’ve used all kinds)
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 tsp agave
- Peel and cut apples into chunks.
- Boil apples until you can pierce through with a knife.
- Drain apples and leave in pan.
- Mash apples until desired chunkiness (I like em big, I like em chunky – if you get that quote you win!).
- Mix in agave and cinnamon. Serve warm! Or cold. Enjoy!